Decorative Coat Hanger
I got this idea from one of my favorite blogs, Design Sponge. This project took me around 30 minutes to complete and was fairly inexpensive.
What you’ll need:
Fabric / Wallpaper
Adhesive glue and heavy-duty staples
1. Spray adhesive on the board and place fabric on top tightly.
2. Turn board over and again spray adhesive. I also suggest stapling the fabric to the board on the back. (Make sure it’s tight)
3. Finish this process like wrapping a present and staple excess fabric to the back.
4. Get three to five hooks (I got some from Lowe’s, some from flea markets and some from my parents garage). Now drill the hooks in and you have yourself a coat rack!
5. To attach to the wall: Screw into the wall using anchors. I sprayed some screws to look antique like the hooks I attached and screwed the board into the wall so it all went together.