I just have to say that the blogging world is so stinkin’ nice. Wouldn’t it be nice if in real life we could tell people, “I’m giving you the Sunshine Award because I think, in life, you’re doing a great job!” Something to think about.
The lovely Julie of Outtakes from the Outskirts nominated me for the Sunshine Award! This award requires me to answer some incredibly in depth, heart-wrenching questions. It was tough, but the mission was completed:
- What is your favorite color? Yellow – I sadly look terrible wearing yellow, but it’s such a happy color.
- What is your favorite animal? Hamsters! I’ve pledged that if I’m not married by 40 I’ll become the crazy hamster lady and be completely content.
- What is your favorite number? You know, I’ve never really had a favorite number. I’ll go with 7 if I have to choose.
- What is your favorite non-alcholic drink? Chai tea latte – Iced.
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? I’m really enjoying Twitter these days – @AngelMcCurdy & @AngelMnwfdn
- What is your passion? Can I only have one? I love people. In work and life people are my passion whether its my amazing family to the people I speak with at work. I especially love people I get to craft with!
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Don’t judge me – but I took a test and my gift was receiving gifts … and I’ll tell you, I do it well! But I also like showing love through giving and making.
- What is your favorite pattern? Old lady floral prints are the bomb-digity!
- What is your favorite day of the week? I like Saturday – no work and another day of the weekend left. But for some reason they are so much shorter than all the other days!
- What is your favorite flower? Daisies – to quote Meg Ryan in “You’ve Got Mail,” “Don’t you think daisies are the friendliest flower?”
Now is the time to pass on the kindness to five worthy bloggers:
1. Ann of Crafting is my Bliss
2. Kearney of A Detailed House